Wednesday 24 June 2009

Stitched Star Book



PAGE ONE
PAGE TWO
PAGE THREE
PAGE FOUR
PAGE FIVE
PAGE SIX
PAGE SEVEN


This is a Star Book I have made for an all day class taking place in Paperworks, a craft shop in Dungannon on Saturday. There's quite a bit of detail on it so I hope we get it finished on time (or as much as possible) I will add my title after the class as my brief was 'as simple as possible' so no title. I do love the book as I had basic materials and used a lot of papercraft rather than depending on bought embellishments!!! Hope you enjoy it too:)

3 comments:

Shurik said...

This is really nice, It looks so tough to make this.

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Thanks Sanskar, it does take a little bit of experience to make this, but very rewarding when you get it finished!

Shurik said...

Yeah this artwork really requires experience, I have never seen anywhere else such a beautiful thing, I will try to make something like this for my girlfriend on her birthday :)