Monday 12 October 2009

A CD Mini Scrapbook Album

I'm having an all day Craft Class on Saturday (17th) to make this little CD book.
It's made by covering compact discs with paper and embellishing them. The holes are punched with a cropadile and the pages held together with book rings.


I have a couple of places left so if there are any crafters in Northern Ireland who would be interested in coming along, if you email me before Friday, at
sarahmcards@hotmail.com I can give you all the details :)

It's got lots of detail so should keep you busy! I've really enjoyed making it and I hope you will too.

The key is cut out of shrink plastic with a Sizzix die and melted down to size with a heat gun.

pages 1 and 2

pages 3 and 4 

Tag for inside pocket

pages 5 and 6

Inside Folder for hidden journaling and photo

pages 7 and 8 
Includes a little 3 page tag book in an acetate pocket

Back Cover with metal charm
Thanks for visiting today :)
Sarah x

1 comment:

VirgĂ­nia Vilela said...

beautiful!!!beautiful!!!beautiful!!!beautiful!!!beautiful!!!