Saturday 20 March 2010

Creme Egg Box for Easter!



This little box is so tiny and cute, I love it :)

It is cut out with the craft robo, using a  template I got last year but I can't remember where from. As I don't have any Easter paper i had a look online and found some freebie download paper from Papercraft Inspirations Issue 71.

I printed the eggs on white card (I made the mistake of printing portrait and the eggs are running sideways!!) cut it out and taped acetate in the window.  Assembled the box all together and tied the top with some wool.  I printed the little tag twice and cut out the extra chick and placed it on top of the first for a 3D effect.  Then added a little sparkle with Stickles glittler glue.

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! This is so pretty and it's making me feel a bit peckish!