Monday 26 July 2010

Using Marianne Creatables dies

I'd said in an earlier post that my friend Meryl had sent me some Marianne Creatables dies from Australia and I've been playing with them a LOT!  I love them :) 

The green flourishes were cut from DCWV card and the flowers were cut from various scraps of card.  The yellow one is mulberry paper. The thank you stamp is by Technique Tuesday (clear stamps).

Quick post today - I've loads of housework to do :(  and then albums and cards to finish :)

Thanks for visiting!
Sarah xx

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

I absolutely love the colours you've used in this card and those flourishes are magnificent!

Jo Walker said...

That's wonderful. I've got some Marianne dies ordered, I hope I can do as well as you have!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How pretty those flowers are. The swirls really add to the overall design and make this simple layout special.

Janie Printz said...

Just beautiful, your card is just lovely & those swirls really make it ...
I'm trying to find some of those gorgeous Marianne flourishes but haven't had any luck yet.
Hugs, Janie