Monday 7 March 2011

Catching up

Hi everyone

Just a little update and the reason for lack of projects! Any regular readers of my blog will know I've had ongoing health problems for a while. Well, I had a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago and I'm hoping that's the end of my problems and the beginning of a new me!  You never know, by the summer maybe I'll be taking classes again........!

At the minute though I'm too exhausted (and a bit sore) to be making anything but if I can get Richard to upload some photos from my camera, I'll post some pics of a birthday card I made for Lydia just before I went into hospital.

Finally 'hello' to my new followers! and thank you to everyone else who has stuck by me even though the posts have been so irregular...... sorry!

Hugs (gentle ones only!)
Sarah

4 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww poor you Sarah ... sending very gentle hugs your way! Be sure and take it very easy for the next few weeks and give yourself time to recover

Vicky Hayes said...

Let's hope it's the beginning of a new lease of life for you Sarah! Take very good care of yourself, Love Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Take care and God bless. A good excuse for lots of tea and sympathy. xox Joy Ferguson

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Hi Lynne, Vicky & Joy, thank you for your lovely comments :) They mean a lot! xx