Tuesday 19 April 2011

More mushrooms!


A super quick card today (if you don't count the cutting out) I stamped the mushroom image on scrap card, coloured with copics and cut out.  I took the base card and embossed along the bottom edge with the swiss dots embossing folder in my Big Shot.  Then I stamped the sentiment in black ink and glued the mushroom image to the card with mod podge.

Hope you have a lovely day!
Sarah xx

Supplies
Base card - 12x12cms
Embossing folder - Swiss Dots
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Stamps - Woodware woodland mushrooms FRCL170
              Sweet n Sassy #1032 Jesus cares
Copics - R11,29,35,37
             Y00,11,17
             YG03,06
             E00,02,21,29,31,33

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Another beautiful card. The bright image is great on the white and the verse, of course, is lovely.
Your gorgeous Mother's Day card is now in my gallery...thanks!
Here is the link, Ruth x

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm sure it took you seconds to cut the mushrooms out - unlike me, spending hours with my tongue out! Love the way you used the verse as the focal point and added the texture at the bottom of the card. Vx