Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas cards and gift bags

Hello everyone:)
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
We had a quiet Christmas day at home with the children, celebrated Boxing day here with my Mum & Dad and then had a family day at their house yesterday with my brothers, their wives and all of our children. It was quite a houseful but was lovely to catch up with everyone!
Santa was very generous and brought me a Silhouette Cameo and even delivered it early ;)  It hasn't had a lot of use yet, as silly me fell the week before Christmas when out shopping in Belfast. At the time my pride was hurt more than anything (lol) but that night my back pain flared up and I haven't been able to do much crafting since.  Fortunately though, I had most of my bags and presents made before that :)

Here are the teachers' cards and gifts - 4 in all, 2 for the teachers and 2 for the classroom assistants.

I cut these crackers out with the craft robo (I think the file came with the studio software). The papers are Echo Park, Jillibean soup, plain white card and Bazzill dotted swiss card.  The images are from DigiStamp Boutique and I resized them and cut them out using print and cut with the craft robo.  I coloured them with Copics and Stampin' Up markers. (You might have spotted that I made an extra one....it was for a friend :)




I bought some packets of tissues and embellished them with christmas paper, ribbon and a snowman.  I edited the snowman in studio software to remove his arms, it meant I could enlarge him to fit the circle better.

These base of these calendars are made of white chipboard which I bought in the PaperMill shop before it closed. The image is pre-coloured from here and the paper is Bo Bunnny - Peacock Lane Ivy.
  

  The paper for this calendar is Pebbles Inc. - My Girl Tiny Flower

 The paper for this calendar is from the DCWV - Pocket Full of Posies Stack.

 The paper for this one is Daisyd's - Maybe Baby Adore

I made all these bags with the Craft Robo and I bought the cutting file for it here.
I used Bazzill kraft card for the bag base and the paper is 3 Bugs in a Rug - Snow much fun Santa's Elves.  I cut the title (font is Georgia) and tag with the robo.  The Christmas Divine twine is from Creative Craft World.

The paper for this bag is Echo Park - Winter Park, Park City. The trees are cut with the robo from Bazzill embossed dot card and edged with Glamour Dust.

The paper on this one is Cosmo Cricket - Jolly By Golly, Merry Berry. The 'Merry Christmas' title is from Silhouette Studio, cut out with the robo.

and lastly, the paper on this one is 3 Bugs in a Rug - Let it Snow, Reindeer. 

 As I was running out of time, I made very simple personalised ('salad fingers' font) cards this year.  The images are from DigiStamp Boutique and I coloured them with Copics.  As they tend to bleed through the card I cut an extra piece of white card and taped it to the inside of the front of the card to cover it.  I usually add an insert to the card as well so it covers the extra piece added on. It's difficult to see in the photos but I added Glamour dust to all the images for extra sparkle! 



This card was coloured with Stampin' Up markers which don't bleed through so there is no need to cover the inside.




The finished packages ready for delivery! 

Sorry it's been such an overload of photos!
I have more to come but I think I'll save them for tomorrow!

See you soon
Sarah x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sarah, what a fabulous display of gifts and cards!! Everything is just stunning! Hope you've recovered from your fall now.
xxx

Shaz said...

WOW.. such gorgeous items. Especially like the crackers and the bags. Just stunning work. xx

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Sarah, these are all fabulous! You have been busy! Lucky you getting a Silhouette Cameo - hope your back sorts itself out soon so you get to play with it!

Anonymous said...

Wow again, what an amazing selection of Christmas makes, they are all just fabulous! I think I might need a craft robo after seeing this lot, LOL! Hope you feel better soon.
Helen x