Saturday 22 February 2014

A little update

Hi everyone
 
Just in case you've been wondering where I've disappeared to....
I'm still here but just haven't been able to blog.
 
I had carpal tunnel surgery late yesterday afternoon and although it's a 'bit' painful today, I hope in a few weeks I'll be fully recovered.
Then I just have to get the same done on my right hand and I'll be back creating properly again.
 
I can't wait!!
 
 
Here are some New Year cards I made using a free digi stamp downloaded from DigiStampBoutique.
The papers are from My Mind's Eye 'Miss Caroline Dilly Dally' collection
 
 
 
A belated Happy New Year
and thanks for visiting!
 
Take care,
Sarah xx

4 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

How lovely to see you pop up in my blog reader Sarah! So pleased to hear you finally got your op (on one hand at least) and wish you a very quick recovery. Your cards are gorgeous as always! Sending hugs to you all, Vicky xx

cathi139 said...

hi Sarah, so nice to "see" you again. I was wondering whats up... get well soon!!!
Best wishes
Cathi

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back Sarah, fabulous cards and hope you recover well, I suffer with the same thing but it's not bad enough to need an op yet thankfully!
Helen x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hope you are feeling OK and not in too much pain.

Great cards.