Thursday 8 November 2012

Day 8 Christmas Countdown

I have a really quick post this morning
with a link to our Guest Designer Natalie's project.
You'll find all the details HERE on the Creative Craft World blog.
 
She has made a Christmas banner and from what I can see in the photo, it looks lovely.
 
 
I had a Christmas card to share this morning, but when I took the photos of it yesterday
the lighting was terrible and the photos just weren't right.
So I'm going to try and retake them again this morning and post the card later.
 
Sarah xx

1 comment:

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Hi Sarah! I'm just dropping by to let you know that the lovely 'Vintage Floral' card you made using one of my sample toppers has been added to my page here: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cardmakers-Delights/Customer-Cards-Gallery.html I really hope that this is okay with you. I have linked to your blog, but if for any reason you wish for me to remove it, just let me know. Many thanks, Tracy -xxx- (Cardmaker's Delights)