Thursday 22 November 2012

Yummy Christmas Treats!

Hello everyone!
It's day 22 of our Christmas Countdown at Creative Craft World
and it's Susi's turn to make a project and she has
made some delicious looking truffles.
 
You'll find all the details on how to make them here.
 
That's it from me today....I haven't a project of my own because I've agreed to do a craft stall
at the children's primary school and I've just 2 weeks to get some things made!!
Any tips on what I could make would be greatly appreciated :D
 
I'm still catching up on commenting so if I haven't been to see you yet
I will soon!
Take care,
Sarah xx 

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh my - these look delicious Sarah! I would give you lots of suggestion... but you'd already know all about them much better than me! Good luck with preparing for the stall. Vicky x