Saturday 1 August 2009

Altered Photo Album using distress ink and matching Bag

Lots of photos today!

Album & Bag...

Close up of embellishments...
Back view...
The bag...
Close up of embellishments...

I was up very late last night finishing this album and bag as a gift for my Aunt and Uncle. I was so tired this morning I could hardly see it to take the photos!! I do love it and I'm going to make one for Mum for her birthday as she loves it too. The Paper Mill has fantastic white mount board in the shop just now and it cuts really well in the Cuttlebug. I cut all the letters from the board and inked and embossed them. I also inked the edges of the doily lace border and the large flower.


Supplies
Designer paper (Sandylion)
Plain beige paper
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch
Distress Inks – Old paper, Frayed Burlap
Chipboard Flourish – Woodware Chippies
Flowers (Poppicrafts)
Brad (Papermania)
Vintage buttons
Hemp twine
Cotton lace (from Australia)
Clear detail embossing powder (Stampendous)
Versamark Ink
Chipboard letters (cut with the Cuttlebug – Hippie Chick alphabet)

For the Bag
2 sheets 12”x12” card
Chipboard hearts & tag (cut with the Cuttlebug)
Organza ribbon for the handles
Hole punch

No comments: