Tuesday 7 July 2009

Altered Chipboard Daisies











I have to go to town now to buy new trainers for the children so will update this post later!!


Finally getting round to updating this post :)





The children got their new trainers and Caleb thinks he can now run faster than anyone! Oh what it would be to be 5 again :)

Back to the project above….. I really loved making this, Michelle from www.poppicrafts.co.uk has a ‘closing down part of her business sale’ on at the moment and she has some gorgeous items (I can’t resist them) I bought the 6” chipboard flowers to alter and had in mind a hanging frame (along with chipboard books, photo frames etc.)

I painted them with soft peach paint and covered the front with Fancy Pants ‘Delight’ paper, coloured rim buttons, blooms and various ribbons. The sentiment was from the fancy pants paper and I used baby ric rac ribbon to hang the top frame. The 2nd frame was attached with wire and ribbons to decorate. The word ‘family’ was cut with the Craft Robo. I cut the butterflies from K&Co ‘Wild Saffron’ paper and decorated with small pearls and liquid pearls. The 2nd one was decorated with glossy accents and sprinkled with glamour dust for a little bling!

No comments: