Wednesday 29 July 2009

And more....

Last but not least….

I’ve finally got the last card done :) and mum is very happy with it, thankfully! I used white paper flowers (this was all I had in that small size) and sponged them with ColorBox pigment inks to tone in with the background paper. I did the same with the small strips of cream card at the corners. The sentiment is computer generated (Saginaw font) and I sponged around the edges of it as well.


This is a terrible photograph, the colours on the card are more muted shades and not the horrible red this shows, but I am useless with a camera so it will have to do!

SuppliesCream card
Ruby red card
Designer paper K&Co Classic K McKenna
Vintage buttons
Cream thread
Lace, ribbons
Silk flower and paper flowers
Small pearls
Nestabilities (oval plain & scalloped)
ColorBox queue pigment inks
Sponges

No comments: