Tuesday 4 May 2010

Distress inks - Thank you

I  ordered some of the new Tim Holtz alterations dies last week from cuttingedgecrafts and they came this morning.  I was dying to try them out and I love them!  They will be great for making my own mini chipboard books.

For this card, I'm using a great sketch from clean & simple FTL88

Supplies
Bazzill kraft card
Brown card - cuttlebug embossing folder (sorry can't remember the name)
Tim Holtz alterations die -Plaque
Clock stamps - Kelly Panacci
Thanks stamp -Stampendous
Distress inks - Pumice stone, Brushed Corduroy
Distressing tool, String, Button
I am a little overdue with this thank you card (so much for being organised!!) :o

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is great Sarah! I love your button and string embellishment - might have to borrow that idea! Missed you at the weekend. Vx

Lea L. said...

Love its rustic charm and masculine feel! The embossing is the perfect touch! Great job with Sketch 88 at the CASS blog!

♥♥♥Lea