Wednesday 5 May 2010

Gift Bag with an attempt at paper flowers....

Good morning!
Today I have a little gift bag to share :)

I love collecting small packages (boxes/bags) to use as templates and when I was clearing my craft table I found this little bag that was given to me a few months ago, under all the clutter. (*blush*)
















Here's the bag I made using the template...

The paper is DCWV, The Green Stack.  The top of the bag is punched with the Martha Stewart scallop dot edger punch.  The stripe ribbon is from Poppicrafts.


The flowers were made by roughly cutting 3 different sized circles, cutting a spiral shape in each and rolling from the outside end to the centre. Then add a little wet glue to the bottom to hold it together. 
The leaves were cut out with this sizzix die and the edges were inked with distress ink.
The little curls are thin strips of card wound around my piercing tool (you could use a thin pencil)


The tag is cut out with nestabilities circles, some distress ink added to the edges and the 'happy day' stamp is by Printworks Clearly Defined.  A little doodling and some green thread to finish it off.  


Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Well it's just beautiful! I adore the little paper curls you've added to your flowers. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I really appreciate my crafting cousin too! Vx