Sunday 23 May 2010

A little peek at my Kaisercraft Mini Book

Hi Everyone!
Isn't this weather gorgeous - nearly too hot to sit out in!
I can't believe it's been a week since I last updated :o
I have been busy though, just haven't got anything finished yet to post.  So I thought I'd give you a wee peek at one of the books I have been doing.

Two friends and I have started to meet up twice a month to work on scrapbook projects and this is the one we're doing now.  To make it fun we all have the same book, paper pad and embellishments ~ it's amazing how each is turning out!  It's killing me though, having to leave it alone until the next time we meet up.

The paper is K & Company, Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse Collection.
You can get it HERE, the seller is first class and postage rates are excellent.  Also, if there's anything she hasn't got, she will order it for you!




This is the title which I love!
You know the way we all have funny photos that we can't bear to throw out but tend to stay hidden in the packet?  Well, I'm going to put mine in this book, 'cause they are a little nutty! ~ hubby's not too pleased as he's in some of them. (hehe)


See you soon for more peeks :)
Sarah x

I forgot to say the album is Kaisercraft and if you've never seen them before, they are excellent quality, really sturdy and easy to work with.
Also if there's anything you see in the photos and you'd like to know where to get them just email me :)

2 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

It's one of the things I love about crafting - give everyone the same materials, same sketch and you'll get completely different things from each! Hope all's well! Vx

Lynne in NI said...

What a great idea for the 2 of you to work from the same stash - you'll have to show us your friends book too when they're finished.
Gorgeous papers and colours BTW!